Super Speedy Scanner

June 17, 2010

Seeing as today was so glorious I spent the majority of it outside in the hammock however I did realise that whilst I was home I would be daft not to take advantage of my parents' super speedy scanner and upload last year's articles. If you fancy having a nose around the blog you will find new additions (thanks to super speedy scanner!) the first of which is an article I had published in the Southern Daily Echo last August.

The next new spangly things are articles that I wrote during university and were published by the lovely people at the University of Plymouth student newspaper The Knowledge. Throughout my time in Plymouth I really thrived on creative writing whether it was fictional, observational or plain fact. 

Please feel free to click and read, and I promise there are more shiny articles to come soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments