The Man in the Moon and FArTHER

August 02, 2011

The Man in the Moon by William Joyce looks to be one of the most exciting children's books I have seen in a while. It has yet to be released in Canada (and I presume America) so it might take a while to get over here but as soon as it does I will definitely be snapping it up! Publishers Simon & Schuster released a few sneaky excerpts on their Facebook feed today and I was completely mesmerised by the illustrations. Have a flick through here and see what you think. It looks pretty pricey but I'm sure it will, for many children, be a book that is treasured for many years.

Another book that has grabbed my attention is FArTHER by Grahame Baker-Smith, published by Templar. The artwork is just magical as Grahame marries photographic collages and illustration. I'm hoping to get his book later this week so I will let you all know what I think of the storyline as soon as I can! For now though have a look at some of these gorgeous pictures from the very talented
Mr Grahame Baker-Smith  .

(Didn't I say it was beautiful?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments