August round-up

September 10, 2011

Strewth Bruce, what a month August has been! A holiday in (very sunny I'll have you know) Cornwall, a joining of the wonderful SYP committee, and a brother moving to Japan - all very exciting and all distracting my blog entries. I've also been making a very snazzy WordPress site and once I am ready I shall link you all and you shall marvel at my whizzy skills. For now though I apologise for my lack of presence on the blogosphere and I shall reassure you that I have not been slacking on the reading front. This weekend I will be writing up a selection of tasty books including:


The Night Circus - Erin Morgernstern
The Night Road - Kristin Hannah
A Visit from the Goon Squad - Jennifer Egan
Roadside Crosser - Jeffrey Deaver
Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs


aaaand I've just received a toe-wiggling proof-copy of Legend Press's Looking for Mrs Dextrose by the uber talented Nick Griffiths. Hurrah!


For now it's time to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzs but watch this space - it's going to get pretty meaty!

You Might Also Like

0 comments