The year's last loveliest smile

September 29, 2015

I haven't blogged in ages...whoops. I've mostly been walking through crunchy leaves and having coffee in the sunshine and spending time with the people I love as that's my favourite thing to do in possibly the very best season of the year.

Hello glorious Autumn!



Books I've been reading include: 

A Song For Issy Bradley - Carys Bray you broke my heart and taught me a lot about Mormon life that I was oblivious too.



Brother Odd - dived head first into another Dean Koontz backlist and loved every bloody minute. Strange goings on in a rural religious community, chuck in a blizzard and the wonderful Odd and I was happy as Larry!



Jemima's had her op which means she can now hop around the garden like a loon and attempt to jump from fences... She has all the grace of a jacket potato. 

Planning more blogs for Halloween, can't wait to start carving pumpkins! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments