Love You More by Lisa Gardner

March 16, 2011

One of the many perks of my job is that I sometimes get sneak peaks of books that are newly released, and Love You More was one of them. I read it in two days - and considering I work full-time that meant I spent all my free time reading this book, I just couldn't put it down. It's a crime thriller based around State Trooper Tessa Leoni who arrives home after off-duty to discover her six year old daughter missing. The next morning her husband is dead on her kitchen  floor and she readily admits to killing him in self-defence. It sounds like a pretty open and close case, however there are so many twists and turns in this book that I really couldn't predict the next sentence let alone the fantastic ending. It was the first novel I'd read by Lisa Gardner and I'll definitely be reading more. I did get the occasional awkward glance from other passengers though as I gasped at the tremendous speed at which this novel moves and how quickly your suspicions are flipped as you discover new traitors. A must read, really a must.

You Might Also Like

0 comments